Monday, January 9, 2012

7 days done!

Wow!  I have so much grace to do this eating lifestyle.  It really has gotten a bunch easier.  Don't get me wrong.  I do want a cookie, cream in my coffee, and a diet coke.  (Hey!  Those all start with "c").  However, I don't feel the craving to have these things.  Rather I feel the freedom to not be controlled by those things.  Yes!

Today I started a 6 wk challenge at the Y.  I have no idea how many people are in the challenge, but I do know that there is a prize for the biggest "loser" each week and then one at the end.  So, the challenge is on.  This challenge will go on almost 3 weeks after my last official day of whole30, so I can't just fall off the deep end after finishing the 30 days.  Nice, huh?  I did have to set a goal for this week and I shot high at 3lbs.  We'll see how it goes.

Jordan says I look thinner, but I'm not convinced yet.

As for blood pressure, it has been normal for the past three days.  Great!  That's encouraging!  The last part of this post is only for those who don't mind a little bathroom talk so if you do mind, then STOP READING RIGHT NOW!

Okay, my pee has changed smells over the last 3 days.  Is it toxins leaving my body?  It is pretty weird.  It doesn't smell very good.  Now that wasn't so bad, was it?  I knew you'd read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment