Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snacky on Day 17

It's never good when I reach the evening and am in a snacky mood.  I mean really! What can I snack on?  Carrots, celery, a small amount of nuts, a piece of fruit... I just had some flaked coconut mixed with a few cashews.  It was actually pretty good together.  But my brain still wants some chips! And I'm probably not supposed to eat any snack after dinner anyway, but those salads burn off so quickly!

This morning I had a weird experience.  Since I made clarified butter for my curry dish yesterday, I thought I'd try using it for my egg this morning.  Guess what?  I felt sick for about two hours after that.  No good.  Didn't like that at all.  Really?  Can I not have butter EVER AGAIN? This is not good.  I hope it was a fluke.  But I will go back to only using it in a recipes for now.  Not worth the awful feeling at this point.

I have a feeling that when I begin to reintroduce different foods into my diet that I'm going to be unfortunately disappointed at what I find....

Day 17
annafit4life

No comments:

Post a Comment