Sunday, January 22, 2012

Can't Believe I'm 10 Days Away!

This is good.  This is really good.  I feel the momentum of the backside of the mountain.  Finishing up Day 20 feels like big deal. I know it will be a bigger deal on Day 30! 


This was yet another day when I had great blood pressure.  So for that I say, the experiment worked!  What a cool thing to feel more in control of that part of my life.  Our bodies respond to how we treat them.  I know -- not a news flash by any means, but something that I have ignored in my life.  A lot!  Food is just another way that I deny my desires for better ones because I know the kind of fruit that it produces.

I had a great run today at the Y.  It was hard, but good.

The partnerships I'm looking forward to - (I think I'm supposed to introduce a food group back in one at a time after the 30 days):

coffee & cream
salsa & tortilla chips
me & sonic happy hour

And at some point I'd like to add cheese back into my eggs and with my salad -- but no rush on that one!

It is well with my soul,
annafit4life

No comments:

Post a Comment