Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things I've said today...

"The sun is shining, I'm passing Chik-Fil-A, this is the perfect day for a diet coke!"  But no diet coke.
"I need some chocolate!" (After cleaning up toothpaste off of my bathroom counter.  Again! Boys, boys, boys!).  But no chocolate today.
"I feel skinny on the inside."  My response after Jordan asked how I am doing.  I don't feel as "heavy" on the inside -- Like I'm not walking through thick pudding...

I think I'm really getting used to this.  I'm finishing Day 9, and I am grateful.  I'm still pretty perplexed about my tummy bloating after eating something as simple as homemade chicken soup.  I'll have to ask my doc about that one.

Today on my date with Jordan to Chili's I felt like one of "those" people when I asked if there was any sugar in the fajitas.  I found out that the chicken marinade does have high fructose corn syrup, but the beef has no sugar.  I didn't order that anyway -- thought it might sit too heavy on my stomach.  Went for the cobb salad with no bacon, cheese or dressing and I asked for a side of guac for my dressing.  That was actually really good.  And the manager also told me that I can request chicken that hasn't been in the marinade for next time.

Toodles!
annafit4life

Eccesiastes 7:8 - Finishing is better than starting.  Patience is better than pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment