Monday, January 16, 2012

Good News Bad News

Well the good news is that I did lose 2.4 lbs last week.  Yay!  Under the circumstances I'd say that's pretty good since I'm not really "restricting" my diet any more.  That much weight off in one week may not be sustainable, but I am going to keep aiming for a high goal since I've got a window of opportunity for the next 5 weeks.

Now for the bad news.  Cauliflower Fried Rice made my stomach uncomfortable and now I feel bloated.  Cauliflower does that to me sometimes.  I thought I might get away with it, but I will be thinking of Plan B for my "special" fried rice.

I'm starting a list of the foods that I don't settle well in my stomach.  Cauliflower and bananas are now on the list.  I'm sure that I am more aware of how food affects me since I am streamlining it so much.  And the fact is, I've thoroughly enjoyed feeling REALLY GREAT!  I don't really want to go back to feeling terrible, do I?

Till next time....

annafit4life

No comments:

Post a Comment