Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So delicious!

I have issue with recipes that make me work really hard and then the result is just "so-so."  Well I'm here to say "Not today!"  Wow, I made this amazing Indian curry chicken today.  I've never made curry anything before.  And I used two ingredients that I've never cooked with before: fresh ginger root, and coconut milk.

This is the part of Whole30 that I really am beginning to enjoy: experimenting with new recipes.  I used to do that more when I was a wee lass, but convenience and quickness have made me settle for more of the familiar stuff.

I am still feeling great and looking forward to what 14 more days will have in store!  I can hardly believe that I'm halfway through this portion of my diet.  Then I go 2.5 more weeks until the end of the YMCA New Year's Challenge.

Yes!!

annafit4life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment