Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chips, please!

I love chips!  Potato. Tortilla. Dorito. Sun Chips.  It's so American.  I mean really -- Sandwich, chips, and a carbonated beverage of your choice is the American way, right?  And do you know what else I love?  Crackers!  Crunchy, wonderful crackers with salt and sometimes other cheeses, herbs, and spices.  What's not to love about Cheez-its?  Okay, I guess I don't love when they show up on my hips.  I love everything else though!

So today, I'm going to be strong through temptation.  To God be the glory, great things he has done!

annafit4life - day 12

2 comments:

  1. My love of Cheez-its, that you know so well, has never waned. Not one little iota! I can't even buy them anymore or I'd eat the whole box in two days. I've learned that I cannot resist the temptation of Cheez-it or Doritos, so I just flee from it. I can't even let them in my house. It's been a couple years and I've survived! You will, too. :) Knowing I can have a little treat of these delectables at my mom's has helped. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny Shelli! I agree that finding little ways to have the treat without downing the box is the way to go! Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete