Saturday, January 28, 2012

The end is near!

What a great journey this has been.  My body is so much more alert -- to what is going in it, and I do feel like I have more energy.  Yes!  One of the best things has been my blood pressure.  So good that my body has healed enough to regulate my blood pressure.  Thank you, Lord!  That is a real testimony to this type of diet.

I am glad that I made the decision to do this diet.  The only purchases I regret are:

-fresh mint (didn't like in my water, and didn't want to clean all the dirt that was with it)
-real vanilla (super-expensive tiny jar and tasted bad in my water. :()

I am going to weigh in officially on Monday.  I know, I know!  It's two days before the end, but truth be told, I accidentally saw my weight written down at the doctor's office, so I felt the freedom to check now.  The secrecy has kinda been blown.  So checking my weight has been my major "cheat".  I didn't cheat on food -- unless you count the almonds and cashews that were cooked in peanut or vegetable oil.

Thanks to everyone who cheered me on!  This was a group effort!

annafit4life

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Anna! I knew you could do it! Now, please post a picture of your super cute, normal blood pressured, healthy, skinny self. :-)

    SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I am not quite ready to post a pic. I will consider posting after my YMCA challenge is done in three more weeks! Patience, my friend... :)

    ReplyDelete