Sunday, January 29, 2012

Potluck Blues!

For the first time in my 27 days of Whole30, I was at my house church potluck where there was NOTHING Whole30 approved that I could eat.  It was weird. I felt like a foreigner.  And the food looked AMAZING!  I had just finished an Americano so I wasn't uber hungry but Shelby (the beautiful hostess) offered me a granny smith.  That did the trick till I got home and had an egg.  I am not sure what set it off, but my stomach doesn't feel quite right.  I have some indigestion/heart burn.  Hm.  I did have almonds before and after the egg with a dessert of sweet potato with cinnamon -- but that shouldn't do it.  I put about a 1/4 tsp of bacon grease into my egg.  Could that have messed me up? I licked a drop of the new balsamic vinegarette that I made this evening -- maybe it was too strong?!  I don't know.  I'll just go to bed and start fresh in the morning.  It will be Day 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment